Valid on standard class rail services (within the specified rail zone) and bus services in the West Midlands county and the specified areasrun by operators in the Centrocard Scheme and the Metro.
Zones 1-2 include: Adderley Park, Small Heath, Aston, Smethwick, Duddeston, Gravelly Hill, Hawthorns, Tyseley, Perry Barr, Selly Oak, Witton
Zones 1-5 include: All stations in Zones 1 and 2 and
Acocks Green Langley Green, Bourneville, Lea Hall, Chester Road, Rowley Regis, Erdington, Spring Road, Hall Green, Stechford, Hamsted, Yardley Wood, Kings Norton
Bescott Stadium, Shirley, Dudley Port, Solihull, Longbridge, Sutton Coldfield, Marston Green, Tame Bridge, Northfield, Walsall, Old Hill, Whitlocks End, Olton, Widney Manor, Sandwell & Dudley, Wylde Green
Berkswell, Earlswood, Four Oaks, Blake Street, Hampton In Arden, Bloxwich, Lye, Stourbridge, Butlers Lane, Canley, Tile Hill, Coseley, Tipton, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Cradley Heath, Wythall, Dorridge
Conditions of use
Travel on Train Companies' services is subject to the National Rail Conditions of Travel and to the published terms & conditions relating to Bus & Metro operators' services and facilities, which are available for inspection at the head offices of the appropriate companies. The following additional conditions also apply:
1. Valid on local bus services in the West Midlands county run by operators in the Centrocard Scheme and Midland Metro.
2. Valid on rail services in the Zone(s) indicated in the West Midlands county run by operators in the Centrocard scheme, in standard class accommodation unless otherwise shown. Tickets valid for Zone(s) 1 and 1&2 only are not valid on Metro.
3. For times of availability and full ticket details see current conditions of use, and any other notices and publications applicable to its use.
4. This ticket does not give priority over other passengers and can only be used in conjunction with a valid Photocard.
5. This product remains the property of the West Midlands Combined Authority, 16 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3SD and may be withdrawn by the Operator or West Midlands Combined Authority, if misused.
6. This ticket is to be produced on every journey. If not so produced, ordinary fares must be paid that are not refundable on bus or Midland Metro services.
7. This ticket will be rendered invalid if altered, mutilated or defaced.
8. This ticket is not transferable and must be given up on expiry or renewal.
9. Zones 2-5 are not valid on rail services to, through or from Zone 1; which comprises Birmingham Moor street, Birmingham New Street, Birmingham Snow Hill, Five Ways and Jewellery Quarter stations.
Travel on Train companies services is subject to the National rail Conditions or carriage and to the published terms & conditions relating to bus & Metro operators services and facilities which are available for inspection at the head offices of the appropriate companies.